Tortellini Soup

Saturday, December 6, 2008

This is one of my favorite recipes and is super easy to make. I have found I like the spinach, regular tortellini mix for this.

1 lb. Italian bulk sausage
1/2 cup chopped onion
2 medium zucchini, coarsely chopped
2 medium carrots, coarsely chopped
2 cans (10 3/4 oz) condensed tomato soup
3 cups water
1/2 tsp basil
1/2 tsp oregano
8 oz dried or frozen tortellini (meat or cheese filled)
1/2 cup Parmesan cheese

-Brown sausage, drain, add onion and seasonings. Add everything but tortellini. Bring to boil. Add tortellini, reduce heat to simmer for 20 minutes. Add cheese.

It is really good if you serve a crusty french bread with it.

5 comments:

erika said...

yum - I've had this one and it is delish!

Jocee said...

Hey hoser, how do I post a recipe?

Tiffini said...

All right Jess I've made 1 background it's under sweet treats. See if you like that one, I'll be trying to add more.

Emlyn said...

That sounds so good!

beth said...

This was delicious! Thanks for sharing with us!